Saturday 18 June 2016

About Z brush and My second homework

My lecturer give us topic about what is Zbrush?Today, I investigated what ZBrush is, and I found that ZBrush is also a 3D modeller software like 3Dsmaxs which I using now. But it is a better software in making the 3D character.

Modelling and mapping 3D character is the most complex work, but ZBrush able to make the work becomes easy and fun like the children playing in the dirt.Designers can control the ZBrush's brush tool easily and freely in carving image which inside their mind into 3D. Its brush can  create wrinkles, hair, acne, and other details easily. It seems like a very powerful software, I might try it someday.

Next, is about my second homework which is modelling a 3D chess. I finally made it.

When making this chess, I having a trouble which is I cannot drag my picture (material)directly into the plane(object) in the 3Dsmaxs; in other word, my 3Dsmaxs cannot assign material to object. And I finally got the solution, which is don't open the 3Dsmaxs with administrator, or else it won't read the picture(material).

To making this chess is very easy, you just need to use line tool to draw the half of the shape of chess by tracing it on a plane. Then use lathe tool to make it.

And that is how my homework is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment