Friday 10 June 2016

My first robot in 3D

This is my first time to make a blogger about 3D animation. Through the 3D animation class in University Tunku Abdul Rahman(UTAR), I learn to use 3dsmax, which is the software for creating the 3D model, and I finally done my first 3D model today! Why I making a robot? It is because our first homework is "make a robot".

The most difficult part in making this robot is to arrange those cube. It really take time to do it. Therefore, remember those shortcut key is the most important things in order to faster the progress. Lecturer said that, polygon used in 3D model must minimum because it could in order to smooth the gameplay. CPU no need to buffer so many polygon on time while gameplay. Since my course is game design, so my target is to learn for create model with less polygon.


Using 3dsMax
In 3dsmax, It have many style can be selected to view the 3D model, the style which I like the most is Color pencil style, because the robot is look very dynamic with it.
Robot in pencil style
There are really a lot of technique I must learn in using 3dsmax, there are a lot of tools which I really have no idea to use it. Hope I could master those tool by the following lesson in 3D Animation!

No comments:

Post a Comment