Thursday 8 September 2016

All the assignment for 3D animation are finished!

Finally I finish the assignment for 3D animation. Before the end of the assignment, I still cannot imagine what s the feeling after finish all the assignment in 3D animation.Because the assignment is like endless work, we have redo and redo , improve and improve to achieve the satisfaction.

When doing the assignment, we have to learn more and more function to achieve our goal. But when I stop doing it for a few day, I will forgot how I did it and have to find again. 3Dmax have to much function inside, everyday have to suffer in finding function.

But today, due to the assignment, I finally understand that we have a lot of way to making a 3D object. Every modeler have their own way to model a 3D object. Also backup and saved the project anytime in case the project crash sometime.

Thank for my tutor helping me in my assignment and pass on the techniques to us. I really learn a lot of things in this subject.



No comments:

Post a Comment