Thursday 8 September 2016

Rendering Issue

For the third assignment of 3D animation, we have to render video with 30 second to see how the camera move.To render the 3D scene, out tutors prefer using mental ray and load "sky lighting.daylighting". This renderer is best for us to make the video become beautiful.

But this blog are made to inform everyone that to rendering a beautiful scene should not using laptop but desktops PCs. Because my laptop will take about 4 to 5 minute just for render one frame. If using laptop to render this 24x30 frames(1 second has 24 frames), the laptop will screwed up. To render my video, I used 3 desktop PCs with rendered it more than 12 hours.

Also, there is a lot of problem pop out when I rendering my video, the rendering is finished but the video cannot be played and it forced me to render again when I only using 1 desktop PC. Therefore, the next rendering, I using 3 desktop PCs to separate their pressure and also reduce the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment