Saturday 2 July 2016

Bouncing Ball for the first assignment

Last week, I submitted my assignment 1 for the 3D animation. And I made a very crazy ball. Our first assignment is to create a 30 second video of bouncing ball which have their own thoughts, so I made a crazy ball which is crazy to bounce.

In the progress, in order to make a bouncing ball, it is no only made the ball moving, squash and stretch is the key to make it like a real bouncing ball.


While making the ball squash and stretch, I cannot maintain the shape of the ball, after I changed the shape, I waste a lot of time to change it back into original shape until I give up. In my assignment 1, I think a lot of idea to hide my mistake in squash and stretch like changing behind a building and move the ball fast to make the abnormal squash and stretch not so obvious.

I very suffering in making the bouncing ball although it just a 30 second video.Hope I could quickly get familiar with 3Ds Maxs.

No comments:

Post a Comment