Saturday 2 July 2016

Why I want to become a game designer

Why I want to become a game designer? One of the important reason is because I very interesting in how the game designer create 3D model in game. In the game, we could control the 3D unlike the 3D in film, I very curious with it.

The game which inspired me in making 3D is Left 4 Dead 2, in that game, we could download the MOD which no official made and change the model in the game. Is is very fun to play the map or character made by the other people. There are a lot of creative map and character, I feel envy as they able to create 3D for the game.



And I also get the information that 3D made by game designer is different compare to 3D animator, the 3D made by game designer must be low in polygon in order to made the game smooth. This information made me confirm my route toward my target. And now, I am on the way to create my own 3D character or map and made it playable by other people.

That is why I want to become game designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment